To make sure your garments look better and last longer, please read and follow our care instructions.
- Avoid hanging your garments in direct sunlight to dry, and drying them inside out is always best for colour longevity.
- Always ensure all zips and buttons are fastened before you wash so that they don’t damage your garments or get caught in your washing machine.
- Wash your garments inside out to protect their colour.
- Wash your garments in small, separate groups of whites, colours and darks.
- Treat stains quickly to ensure the best chance of removing them completely and always pre-treat them before putting them into the wash.
- Wash your garments before they’re worn to ensure maximum comfort and that dyes are all set.
- Avoid ironing over any prints/logos on garments.
- For nylon garments, always place a piece of fabric between the garment and the iron.
- Iron with a warm setting to avoid any pilling, shrinkage or colour loss.